Most Recent Jobs
- Investigational Pharmacist Inpatient Pharmacy FT Days - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Investigational Pharmacist, Inpatient Pharmacy, FT, Days-03072 Position Description The Investigational Pharmacist, reporting to the Director of Pharmacy Operations, has overall responsibility of coordinating the provision of investigational agents as per study protocols, and oversees the appropriate handling, dispensing, storage, final disposition, and accountability of investigational agents. The pharmaci...
Reference Code: 03072
- Apnea Technologist I MISSION FT Nights 12 AWS - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Apnea Technologist I, MISSION, FT, Nights, 12 AWS-03066 Position Description Reporting to Management, the Apnea Technologist I is responsible for performing a variety of Sleep Diagnostic Studies on infants and children to include calibrations, monitoring equipment set-up and scoring based on the American Academy of Sleep Medicine Guidelines. Processing of all documentation in order to provide accurate infor...
Reference Code: 03066
- Food Service Worker I Cafeteria PT Variable 8 HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Food Service Worker I, Cafeteria, PT, Variable, 8 HR-03058 Position Description Reporting to the Director of Food and Nutrition Services, the Food Service Worker I serves customers appetizing meals in a timely, friendly manner; serves and maintains food in a manner consistent with all food safety requirements of all regulatory agencies; and maintains an environment that is clean, organized and minimizes the...
Reference Code: 03058
For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 238-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo. CHOC also offers many primary and specialty care clinics, over 100 additional programs and services, a pediatric residency program, and four centers of excellence - The CHOC Children’s Heart, Cancer, Neuroscience, and Orthopaedic Institutes.
With admissions growing by 124% since 1998, CHOC Orange and CHOC Mission combined rank as the 17th busiest children’s hospital in the country.