Most Recent Jobs
- Medical Assistant Ophthalmology CS Ophthalmology FT Days 8 HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Medical Assistant Ophthalmology, CS Ophthalmology, FT, Days, 8 HR-02939 Position Description Reporting to the Division Supervisor/Manager and Physicians, provides administrative and clinical support to the PSF Division. Qualifications 1...
Reference Code: 02939
- Health Info Nurse Patient Placement PD Variable 8 HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Health Info Nurse, Patient Placement, PD, Variable, 8 HR-02941 Position Description Reporting to the Manager of the Nurse Advice/Patient Placement Center. This position is a Registered Nurse/Triage Nurse who provides after-hours home care advice over the telephone from reported symptoms provided by the parent/caregiver. The Triage Nurse provides home care advice or direct...
Reference Code: 02941
- Phlebotomist Lab PT Variable 8 HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Phlebotomist, Lab, PT, Variable, 8 HR-02911 Position Description The Certified Phlebotomist is responsible for the capillary, venous and sweat specimen collections. Qualifications On...
Reference Code: 02911
For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 238-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo. CHOC also offers many primary and specialty care clinics, over 100 additional programs and services, a pediatric residency program, and four centers of excellence - The CHOC Children’s Heart, Cancer, Neuroscience, and Orthopaedic Institutes.
With admissions growing by 124% since 1998, CHOC Orange and CHOC Mission combined rank as the 17th busiest children’s hospital in the country.