Most Recent Jobs
- Project Manager II Information Systems FT Days 8HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Project Manager II, Information Systems, FT, Days, 8HR-03908 Position Description The Project Manager II reports to the Manager of the Project Management Office. The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager II include application and interface planning and development, implementation planning and installation, application training and education, project management, and quality service and support. Pr...
Reference Code: 03908
- PFS Rep Collections Patient Accounting Per Diem Days 8 HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title PFS Rep Collections, Patient Accounting, Per Diem, Days, 8 HR-03834 Position Description Reporting to the PSF Collections Supervisor. This position is responsible to ensure timely and accurate follow up and collection of payment from commercial health plans....
Reference Code: 03834
- Sterile Processing Tech SPD PD Variable 8HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Sterile Processing Tech, SPD, PD, Variable, 8HR-03959 Position Description Reporting to the Manager of Sterile Processing, performs a variety of duties in relation to decontamination, preparation/assembly, sterilization, and distribution of trays and sets, case arts, equipment, maintains sterilization logs, instrument tracking system and supply inventory in the sterile processing department without direct s...
Reference Code: 03959
For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 238-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo. CHOC also offers many primary and specialty care clinics, over 100 additional programs and services, a pediatric residency program, and four centers of excellence - The CHOC Children’s Heart, Cancer, Neuroscience, and Orthopaedic Institutes.
With admissions growing by 124% since 1998, CHOC Orange and CHOC Mission combined rank as the 17th busiest children’s hospital in the country.