Most Recent Jobs
- BMT Coordinator Nurse BMT PT Days 8HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title BMT Coordinator Nurse, BMT, PT, Days, 8HR-03222 Position Description Reporting to the Clinical Director, is directly responsible for the coordination and administration of the CHOC Bone Marrow Transplant Center according to the National Marrow Donor Program, policies and procedures in collaboration with leadership....
Reference Code: 03222
- Surgical Scrub Tech II Surgery PD Days 8 HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Surgical Scrub Tech II, Surgery, PD, Days, 8 HR-03104 Position Description Reports to the Director of Operative Services, the Surgical Scrub Technician is a certified staff member who works under the direct supervision of the registered nursing staff, the surgeon and anesthesia team to act as a primary scrub person. Handles the surgical instruments, supplies and necessary equipment during surgical procedure...
Reference Code: 03104
- Radiologic Technologist Radiology Diagnostic PD Variable 8 HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Radiologic Technologist, Radiology Diagnostic, PD, Variable, 8 HR-03176 Position Description Reporting to the Manager, may take direction from Lead Technologist. Operates imaging equipment to make images of designated portions of body as ordered by the physician. Positions and instructs the patient for radiological or fluoroscopic examinations, adjusts imaging equipment and determines the proper voltage, cu...
Reference Code: 03176
For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 238-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo. CHOC also offers many primary and specialty care clinics, over 100 additional programs and services, a pediatric residency program, and four centers of excellence - The CHOC Children’s Heart, Cancer, Neuroscience, and Orthopaedic Institutes.
With admissions growing by 124% since 1998, CHOC Orange and CHOC Mission combined rank as the 17th busiest children’s hospital in the country.