Most Recent Jobs
- Accountant CHA Finance PT Days 8 HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Accountant, CHA Finance, PT, Days, 8 HR-04038 Position Description Responsible for monthly close preparation, bank reconciliations and account reconciliations. Other duties may include financial analyses process, Fixed Asset Management, Cash management and participation in completing monthly reporting and providing PBC's for the annual audit....
Reference Code: 04038
- ED Technician Emergency Department PD Variable 12 HR AWS - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title ED Technician, Emergency Department, PD, Variable, 12 HR AWS-03815 Position Description Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the Emergency Department Technician, is a member of a multidisciplinary health team consisting of Registered Nurses and Physicians. Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Physician, performs a variety of patient care functions as assigned and in accordance with the legal sco...
Reference Code: 03815
- Nurse Practitioner CVICU FT Days - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Nurse Practitioner, CVICU, FT, Days-04214 Position Description Reporting to the Exec. Director Acute Care, the Nurse Practitioner functions in an Advanced Practice role as a clinical expert in management of pediatric patients within a family centered care environment. Practicing within developed Standardized Procedures and Process Protocols the Nurse Practitioner plans, implements and evaluates the plan of ...
Reference Code: 04214
For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 238-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo. CHOC also offers many primary and specialty care clinics, over 100 additional programs and services, a pediatric residency program, and four centers of excellence - The CHOC Children’s Heart, Cancer, Neuroscience, and Orthopaedic Institutes.
With admissions growing by 124% since 1998, CHOC Orange and CHOC Mission combined rank as the 17th busiest children’s hospital in the country.