Most Recent Jobs
- ED Monitor Technician Emergency Room FT Days 12AWS - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title ED Monitor Technician, Emergency Room, FT, Days, 12AWS-02606 Position Description Reporting to the Manager, the ED Monitor Tech functions is to provide constant visual monitoring and accurate interpretation of cardiac rhythms on the units central monitors, clerical, and concierge support to the ED unit, charge nurse, and staff. While working collaboratively with nursing staff and physicians, effectively com...
Reference Code: 02606
- Pharmacy Tech Inpatient Pharmacy PD Variable 10 HR AWS - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Pharmacy Tech, Inpatient Pharmacy, PD, Variable, 10 HR AWS-02615 Position Description The Pharmacy Technician, reporting to the Pharmacy Technician Supervisor and under the supervision of a Licensed Pharmacist, assists in the non-discretionary tasks of preparing and dispensing medications....
Reference Code: 02615
- Nurse Practitioner Palliative Care Medical Administration PT Days 8HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Nurse Practitioner-Palliative Care, Medical Administration, PT, Days 8HR-02631 Position Description Reporting to the Director of Critical Care, the Nurse Practitioner functions in an Advanced Practice role as a clinical expert in management of pediatric patients within a family centered care environment. Practicing within developed Standardized Procedures and Process Prot...
Reference Code: 02631
For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 238-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo. CHOC also offers many primary and specialty care clinics, over 100 additional programs and services, a pediatric residency program, and four centers of excellence - The CHOC Children’s Heart, Cancer, Neuroscience, and Orthopaedic Institutes.
With admissions growing by 124% since 1998, CHOC Orange and CHOC Mission combined rank as the 17th busiest children’s hospital in the country.