Most Recent Jobs
- RCP II Respiratory Services PT Variable 12 HR AWS - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title RCP II, Respiratory Services, PT, Variable, 12 HR AWS-04210 Position Description Reporting to their respective Supervisor/Lead, the Respiratory Care Practitioner II (Advanced) has accountability and responsibility for the coordination and management of care of a designated group of patients in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. Performs expanded roles and responsibilities that affect department/...
Reference Code: 04210
- Billing\Scheduling Supervisor Surgery FT Days - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Billing/Scheduling Supervisor, Surgery, FT, Days-04307 Position Description Reporting to the Manager of Perioperative Services, the Registered Nurse will coordinate and manage the scheduling and billing function for all Perioperative Services activity. Ensure all surgical/procedure center billing services are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Review and maintain current physician block time, ensu...
Reference Code: 04307
- Data Analyst ISD FT Days 8HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Data Analyst, ISD, FT, Days, 8HR-04002 Position Description The Data Analyst works closely with the Data Scientist and with other program staff to assist with and contribute to the design, development and execution of an organization-wide analytics program, with a focus on capturing, analyzing and leveraging critical patient and financial data that will be used to positively impact care outcomes, cost and v...
Reference Code: 04002
For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 238-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo. CHOC also offers many primary and specialty care clinics, over 100 additional programs and services, a pediatric residency program, and four centers of excellence - The CHOC Children’s Heart, Cancer, Neuroscience, and Orthopaedic Institutes.
With admissions growing by 124% since 1998, CHOC Orange and CHOC Mission combined rank as the 17th busiest children’s hospital in the country.