Most Recent Jobs
- Front Lobby Receptionist Admitting FT Evenings 8 HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Front Lobby Receptionist, Admitting, FT, Evenings, 8 HR-02878 Position Description Under the direction of the Supervisor of Admitting Services and the Director of Admitting Services, will act as a resource to patients, visitors and others entering the hospital through the front lobby. Courteously answers questions and guides patients and visitors to their destinations and informs visitors of the visiting po...
Reference Code: 02878
- Pediatric Medical Psychologist Psychology Training Program FT Days 8 HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Pediatric Medical Psychologist, Psychology Training Program, FT, Days, 8 HR-02904 Position Description Reporting to the Director of Psychology and Social Services, this position provides appropriate therapeutic treatment with clearly defined goals and objectives. Adequately prepares patients for planned departures and ensures that appropriate coverage of patient care is maintained at all times....
Reference Code: 02904
- Emergency Dept Technician Emergency Room FT Days 12 HR AWS - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Emergency Dept Technician, Emergency Room, FT, Days, 12 HR AWS-02778 Position Description Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the Emergency Department Technician, is a member of a multidisciplinary health team consisting of Registered Nurses and Physicians. Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Physician, performs a variety of patient care functions as assigned and in accordance with the legal s...
Reference Code: 02778
For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 238-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo. CHOC also offers many primary and specialty care clinics, over 100 additional programs and services, a pediatric residency program, and four centers of excellence - The CHOC Children’s Heart, Cancer, Neuroscience, and Orthopaedic Institutes.
With admissions growing by 124% since 1998, CHOC Orange and CHOC Mission combined rank as the 17th busiest children’s hospital in the country.