Most Recent Jobs
- LVN Clinical Supervisor Specialty Center Newport Beach FT Days 8 hr - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title LVN Clinical Supervisor, Specialty Center, Newport Beach, FT, Days, 8 hr-02617 Position Description Reporting to the Nurse Manager, a Licensed Vocational Nurse who provides first line supervisory oversight for the clinic front and back office staff during a designated shift. Ensures that quality care is provided according to policies and procedures, that patient flow/placement is efficient and that daily st...
Reference Code: 02617
- PT Night Clinical Nurse III 12 AWS - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title PT Night Clinical Nurse III 12 AWS-02565 Position Description Reporting to the Nursing Manager, this position is responsible for the planning and delivery of family-centered patient care utilizing the nursing process: assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. ...
Reference Code: 02565
- Nurse Practitioner Palliative Care Medical Administration PT Days 8HR - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Nurse Practitioner-Palliative Care, Medical Administration, PT, Days 8HR-02631 Position Description Reporting to the Director of Critical Care, the Nurse Practitioner functions in an Advanced Practice role as a clinical expert in management of pediatric patients within a family centered care environment. Practicing within developed Standardized Procedures and Process Prot...
Reference Code: 02631
For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 238-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo. CHOC also offers many primary and specialty care clinics, over 100 additional programs and services, a pediatric residency program, and four centers of excellence - The CHOC Children’s Heart, Cancer, Neuroscience, and Orthopaedic Institutes.
With admissions growing by 124% since 1998, CHOC Orange and CHOC Mission combined rank as the 17th busiest children’s hospital in the country.