Most Recent Jobs
- Clinical Associate Oncology Nights PD 12AWS - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Clinical Associate, Oncology, Nights, PD, 12AWS-03318 Position Description Under the immediate supervision of a Registered Nurse, assists in providing basic nursing care to a group of patients. Provides clerical, secretarial and housekeeping support in a designated unit....
Reference Code: 03318
- Manager Prospect Development Foundation FT. Days - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Manager, Prospect Development, Foundation, FT. Days-03347 Position Description Reporting to the Director Donor Relations/Stewardship, the Manager Prospect Development will be the leading provider of information, knowledge, coordination, and tools to aid the Foundation in achieving it's annual goals. The Manager...
Reference Code: 03347
- Clinical Pharmacist Pharmacy FT Days 10 HR AWS - Orange County, CA
- Description: Position Title Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacy, FT, Days, 10 HR AWS-02912 Position Description The Clinical Pharmacist, reporting to the Director of Pharmacy Operations or Clinical Pharamcy Manager, provides pharmaceutical assessment, treatment and care for the neonate, pediatric, and adolescent patient population served. The pharmacist, proficient in the required skills and competencies, is responsible for monitoring drug ...
Reference Code: 02912
For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 238-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo. CHOC also offers many primary and specialty care clinics, over 100 additional programs and services, a pediatric residency program, and four centers of excellence - The CHOC Children’s Heart, Cancer, Neuroscience, and Orthopaedic Institutes.
With admissions growing by 124% since 1998, CHOC Orange and CHOC Mission combined rank as the 17th busiest children’s hospital in the country.